Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

tomkat685@...

This is an eye opening post Steve.  Prayers go out to those in Texas and the South who are facing the latest weather-related crisis - on top on the pandemic.
Not being a farmer, I'm shocked by the impact the combination of environmental, geologic and other events are having - especially on our food supply.  I read an article recently on the Asian murder hornets that are showing up in the Northwest. They will invade a honeybee hive and destroy thousands of the helpless bees.  These are frightening times.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.