Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

sheaftractor

I sympathize with you. I have livestock & we had -20 last week .I had Fuel jell in my F60d while feeding the cattle hay & waters froze, but we can deal with it. It just takes longer to do chores & I’m exhausted by the end of the day. I heard the Texas Secretary of Agriculture being interviewed this week. Farmers can’t get feed for their cattle, milk is being dumped , meat can’t get processed & the stores are running out of food. The price to the farmer is dropping & the price in the store is going up. This is worse than the Covid supply chain problems. Price of gas here in northern Illinois has gone up $.60. With all the government spending, the dollar will become weaker & buy less.

From: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io [mailto:main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io] On Behalf Of gyancey52
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 11:13 PM
To: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io
Subject: Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

I live in Texas.  Lost power for 9 hours day before yesterday.  It gets cold in the house real fast without heat.  My neighbor has an above ground pool that completely froze.  Do not know how you folks that deal with that every year can cope.  I'm ready for the Texas heat.

That $4.70 gas price, get ready for that to be the norm now that biden  put a stop to the pipeline, fracking and no more drilling on public land.  We will go back to being dependent on opec and they will make up for what they lost the last 4 years.  This is not intended to be a political statement just my gut feeling.