Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

gyancey52

And how do solor panels generate electricity when covered in snow.  Looks like the green new deals not such a great idea.....
The biggest problem is the grid is run by company not from TX, how does that work.

From: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io <main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io> on behalf of sheaftractor <sheaftractor@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 10:02:08 AM
To: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io <main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

From what I’ve heard the problem is the electric plants & windmills didn’t have cold weather protection which caused them to go down. Now money will have to be spent for the cold weather upgrades.

From: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io [mailto:main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io] On Behalf Of gyancey52
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 9:27 AM
To: main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io

I went to the store one day,I xan't remember which, and the shelves looked like Russian grocery shelves.  I  went for salt for my water softener but was so  disgusted I just left.  I went to another store and there was a line so I went home.  Luckily we always keep a good supply of food on hand, and even if that dwindles down I can hunt.  We have an enormous amount of hogs in Tx......ummm bacon.

They are saying our electric bills will most likely go up, because they failed us we get to pay the price, I don't understand the logic.