Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

tomkat685@...

If I knew there was a possibility my pipes would freeze, my first move would be to shut off the main supply line and drain the lines.  I can't understand why the news is showing video of people walking through their homes with water still spraying through their pipes.  I agree that many people never experienced this before and were totally unprepared.  People dying from CO after running generators in their closed garages!   You'd think the news would have put out alerts when they knew the polar vortex was heading down south.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.