Re: So what did you accomplish today? #OT

BMaverick

Winston, It sure is. :)  And this is the OT (Off-Topic) discussion thread.

To bring it sort of back to Yanmar's, All of this dark winter blackout in Texas will come back to us in rising diesel fuel costs   Since the event, our fuel prices jumped 60-cents.  Diesel was about 2.39 and has jumped to $3 at the truck stops on the interstate.  I did find it at Speedway in town for 2.79 as the place hadn't restocked nor jumped yet to follow suit.

Seeing you are in Texas, how are you holding out?  TX-MX5200 on the tractorforum.com is giving counts on damaged places, livestock die-offs, and difficultly getting fuel.

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.