Re: New member and pimped 2210D

BMaverick

Bill,

I was over at the fermer.ru (farmer.ru) website.

The owner of the Yanmar KE-3 made his own double bottom plow.  Looking at the engineering he did, I'm impressed with the height adjustment bar with the side wheel.  No matter how low you place the 3PT lift, the wheel will keep it all constant.  Translated, he copied a much larger unit and wanted a small one for his Yanmar.

Scroll down to post-306.  His DIY frame can hold 3 different configurations and soil tools too.
https://fermer.ru/forum/9934/yaponskiy-minitraktor-yanmar-ke-3-304219?page=10

Now, we have a listing here for Heavy Hitch.  Buy a complete unit, or just the add-ons to one you make.
https://heavyhitch.com/product-category/tillage-parts/

Possible ideas for your machine too.

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.