Parts availability for a YM276D

DRice1967

I have a YM276D that my dad purchased new in 1983. It is in pretty good condition for it's age, but I would like to fully restore it to it's former glory and possibly add a front loader and ROPS with a canopy.
It has some minor mechanical issues with the front axle pivot to frame, it needs brakes and some hydraulic repair work done.
Fortunately I used to work part time for the dealer where my dad bought the tractor, and when they closed down, I rescued all of the parts and service books for it as well as having all of the owners manuals.
I am looking for information as to where I can still get new or used parts for it, as well as information about what factory or aftermarket loaders will fit the tractor and where to look for them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.