Re: F16D PTO

BMaverick

Vince,

Did any of the F14 - F15 Parts manual help?  What about the F5, F6, F7 Parts Manual?  I see the nice gears you had fished out.
Parts Manuals have those nice part diagrams showing how things go together.

Karl made a nice OPS manual for your machine.  You will need to just cut-n-paste in a web translator of Czech Republic to English.
For Tractor Ernie, I did translate the F235 earlier this year.  Karl has made so many of these OPS manuals for the gray market tractor industry.

See the OPS F-FX 16 manual attached.  Under 2Mb.

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.