Re: F16D PTO

vince.mont@...

Thank you for the reference material. The parts manual for those tractors, you mention, are not similar enough to be of much help. The OPS manual, that Karl provided, won’t open!  I am working from an I-Pad, and that may be the problem.  A parts diagram would helpful though, to show part location, and orientation. I believe that re assembling the PTO shaft, and associated gears, will be self explanatory, once I start the reassembly process, as the gears must mesh, and align with an overhead pinion shaft.  Also, there is a shifting fork, that will only engage the gear train, if the gears are positioned correctly.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.