Re: F16D PTO

Wally Plumley

Google has eliminated the option to limit your searches. In days gone by, you could add a term preceded by a minus symbol (-) and Google would not show results with that term. That doesn't work any more, as you might have discovered, and that sucks. Luckily, there is an answer.

Try using "Duck-Duck-Go", and searching for f16 - aircraft -fighter and see if the results are any better. In addition, you will be tracked a lot less...

Wally

On 4/28/2021 9:16 PM, BMaverick wrote:
Vince,

Good work.

Every time I go looking on the web for anything F16, I end up with fighter aircraft.  And FX16 that is related turns up special effects in hollywood.

As for Karl's PDF, I can still open it up in an older Adobe 8.0 pre-DC era reader.  Also, I have the language pack add-ons for displaying the right fonts too.

BMaverick
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Join main@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.