Brakes

Chris

how hard is it to fix the brakes on a D220?

[mods note: YM220D possibly].

Chris

Correction it’s a Y220

Thanks,
Chris

On Apr 9, 2021, at 8:38 AM, Chris <maropsllc@...> wrote:

how hard is it to fix the brakes on a D220?

[mods note: YM220D possibly].

BMaverick

Chris,

I can't seem to find any machine of a Y220 in the Yanmar tractor categories.  Is this a backhoe or excavator then?
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

sheaftractor

I think this may be a Korean Yanmar.

I can't seem to find any machine of a Y220 in the Yanmar tractor categories.  Is this a backhoe or excavator then?
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Chris

It probably is Korean. I’m not sure it an older tractor and has a number stamped in the gear box 220-20855.

BMaverick

Chris,

Could you take a few pix and attache them?  IT would help us help you. :)

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

BMaverick

Chris,

Could you take a few pix and attache them?  It would help us help you. :)

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

KC2GIU

Len,

I've heard of the Korean Yanmars.  There is a parts manual or two in the F-Series here.  I hope he can give you more info.  Bet you can find his parts better than we can figure it out.  :)   The model number is just an odd one.  Kukje is with an agreement to make tractors using Yanmar OE drawings and specs.  Basically, cloning from the OE documents.  Not sure if the engines are cloned or imported from Yanmar to make the Ag machines.  There isn't enough info in the news press released articles.

When searching on a Yanmar Y220, (no M) this is the only thing that turns up.
http://twentywheels.com/view/10762-yanmar_y220_diesel_tractor_22hp_with_5_implements.html

Steve

Winston Linda Maberry

KC2GIU, I believe that is a YM220.

Chris

Pictures

BMaverick

Chris,

It was odd that the pixs you had sent didn't show up here on the website.  I had received them in a generic email.  I'll add them here.

And yes, you have a really nice YM220

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Chris

How can I fix the brakes?

Winston Linda Maberry

sheaftractor