Topics

lawn sweepers

Bruce

I have become interested in a Steiner lawn sweeper however there is not a dealer with 200 miles of me. I am curious if anyone in the group has had any experience with Steiner equipment or has a local dealer.  I am really  only interested in the lawn sweeper as my old 155D still does almost everything I need to do.

Winston Linda Maberry

KC2GIU

Winston,

nice link.

Their website is a bit difficult to navigate.  Everything there is huge.  Even on a computer, navigating is painful.

Well, via a search engine and youtube, I looked at the Steiner lawn sweeper.  It's a really nice piece of machinery!
One can sweep everything up, dump it into a mulcher and make massive amount of garden compost in little time.  And when I say garden, it would be a huge garden!

Steve