Topics

WEST KENTUCKY TRACTOR PARTS - Is no more

KC2GIU

Yanmar community,

We have lost a source for good salvage parts.  And it's not just Yanmar.  Important Mitsubishi, Satoh, Himimoto, Iseki, Jima, and other names I can't even spell. And all the rebrands as Ford, JD, New Holland and Massey.

It would be nice to know if new ownership is in the works or the machines were sold off to another good salvage yard with Japan tractors.

I'll be removing their listing on the RESOURCE page this weekend.  I'll leave it up till then if the phone numbers still work and people have final dealings to tend to.

AND, don't fret too much, there are still 3 other parts and salvage listings.  Just that we lost the biggest one in the nation.

Steve