Topics

Would like to introduce myself.Dutske

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

Hello
I from Belgium and recently bought a yanmar 2210.
I am busy freshening up my tractor and hopefully i can learn a lot more and maybe ad something.
Greetz
Dutske

lammert willem

Well, I'm from Holland and I have a Yanmar 1702d, welkom bij de club Dutske😀

Op di 12 jan. 2021 04:37 schreef <karmeliet.3064@...>:

Hello
I from Belgium and recently bought a yanmar 2210.
I am busy freshening up my tractor and hopefully i can learn a lot more and maybe ad something.
Greetz
Dutske

Gene White

Hello from South Carolina USA

I from Belgium and recently bought a yanmar 2210.
I am busy freshening up my tractor and hopefully i can learn a lot more and maybe ad something.
Greetz
Dutske

tomkat685@...

Welcome from Ohio USA - You'll find there are several very knowledgeable members on this site that will have valuable information for you on your Yanmar

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

Hey willem,
Gegroet van uit regio aarschot.small  village Nieuwrode.
Thanks at all.

Op wo 13 jan. 2021 01:46 schreef lammert willem <Lammertwillem@...>:

Well, I'm from Holland and I have a Yanmar 1702d, welkom bij de club Dutske😀

Op di 12 jan. 2021 04:37 schreef <karmeliet.3064@...>:
Hello
I from Belgium and recently bought a yanmar 2210.
I am busy freshening up my tractor and hopefully i can learn a lot more and maybe ad something.
Greetz
Dutske

KC2GIU

Dutske,

Welcome.  Nice owning a YM2210.   Do you have a disc harrow?  Do you have a tiller?  Useful attachments are good to own.

BMaverick

Kim Ryder

LOVE my 2210! Way more versatile than I thought it would ever be.

On Jan 23, 2021, at 1:34 PM, KC2GIU <kc2giu@...> wrote:

Dutske,

Welcome.  Nice owning a YM2210.   Do you have a disc harrow?  Do you have a tiller?  Useful attachments are good to own.

BMaverick

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

I live in Belgium and have a yanmar2210 and a tiller rs1300,i'm busy putting the yanmar in order.
I was looking for info or manuels because it easier.a friendly man Winston and other peoples has already helped me a lot on the mytractor forum.You also Bmaverick.
Now i am renewing all fluids and fats.he has to help me a little bit from Mars.
I also changed all filters.
I want to buy a book for the yanmar but it is quite expensive to send it from Amerika to Belgium.Or else i can buy a CD but I dont't know which websites are reliable?
Mayby I should ask a friend who sometimes goes to Amerika to bring a book.
I also had a problem with the tiller turning over .Bought it with the tractor and by inspection there was no oil in both compartments.
The tiller had a broken safety pin which i was very happy about,now put in some grease and hopefully no damage on the bearings of gears.
Here is an attached photo where you can replace another safety pin.Will report it on the mytractorforum also.
Thanks all  for support.
Dutske

BMaverick

Dutske,

Review our Yanmar resource page here:
https://yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io/g/main/wiki/19568

Reliable suppliers for parts and service manuals.
There are EU suppliers listed on the resource page.
(requires your login)

In Czech Republic

KP maloktraktory
Dřísy č.p. 14
Praha – východ, 277 14
Office: +420 736 455 352
Email: minitraktory@...
Refurbished Yanmar YM/F/FX Series machines
https://www.kpmalotraktory.eu/malotraktory

MT Creuse
Sarl MTCreuse
4 Linard
23500 Clairavaux
France
Office: 09 83 21 43 41 -or-   06 43 45 46 79
Email: info@...
Refurbished Yanmar YM/F/FX/AF Series machines
https://www.mtcreuse.fr

Our FREE Parts Manual for YM2210 is available via hyperlink on the page as well.

Hope this information helps,

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

Thanks Bmaverick for all support.Dutske

lammert willem

Hey Dutske, a very good site, also not to expensive is this one in the Netherlands

Grtz Lammert

Op zo 24 jan. 2021 20:36 schreef karmeliet.3064@... De Backer <karmeliet.3064@...>:

Thanks Bmaverick for all support.Dutske

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

Hey Lammert,
I know this site,anyway thanks for feedback.
Greetz

Op ma 25 jan. 2021 09:11 schreef lammert willem <Lammertwillem@...>:

Hey Dutske, a very good site, also not to expensive is this one in the Netherlands

Grtz Lammert

Op zo 24 jan. 2021 20:36 schreef karmeliet.3064@... De Backer <karmeliet.3064@...>:
Thanks Bmaverick for all support.Dutske

BMaverick

Nice, will review the site to add to our list.  Thanks!
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

karmeliet.3064@gmail.com De Backer

😉no problem Bmaverick