Topics

Yanmar Tiller POLL #poll-notice

KC2GIU

Taking a POLL on who has a Yanmar tiller.

This poll is to understand the models in use and how popular some models are.

After the poll, please respond with your Yanmar model.

If you have a manual for the tiller, please email the group owner.

main+owner@yanmar-tractor-owners.groups.io

Results

See Who Responded

jshelton5040

1300

tomkat685@...

1401D

KD5INM

The tiller in these photos, havent looked to see what the model is.

KC2GIU

With the amount of members here, we should have more than just 4 people with a Yanmar tiller.  Often these are found at tractor or Ag auctions or in most of the time with the Yanmar tractor themselves.

Please chime in,

Steve

gyancey52

I would like to have a tiller but they are out of my budget.  I'm looking for a disc, which will do the same thing, just takes more passes and a lot cheaper or should be, but it seems anything farm/tractor related has skyrocketed in price lately.

With the amount of members here, we should have more than just 4 people with a Yanmar tiller.  Often these are found at tractor or Ag auctions or in most of the time with the Yanmar tractor themselves.

Please chime in,

Steve

Terry Smith

The guy I bought my Yanmar from has tillers...www.toughtractors.com