Topics

Yanmar Tool Box #yanmar

KC2GIU

Recently came across an official Yanmar Tool Box for both the tractors or their other engine offerings.

I've heard over the years of people with these tool boxes, up till now, didn't know what one looked like nor what it contained.

See the attached.

Steve

r. burgen

It’s even labeled "TOOL BOX" just in case there was any confusion.
What's the long right-angle Allen wrench for?
:))BOB

On Dec 21, 2020, at 7:53 PM, KC2GIU <kc2giu@...> wrote:

Recently came across an official Yanmar Tool Box for both the tractors or their other engine offerings.

I've heard over the years of people with these tool boxes, up till now, didn't know what one looked like nor what it contained.

See the attached.

Steve
<Yanmar Tool Box - Tractor.pdf>

Winston Linda Maberry

Edited

Things like that intrigue me. I looked at tool boxes and tools in part manuals for 195,240,135,155, 169,186,220,226,250,336 and maybe otheres. There are variations of tools from one model to the other but I did not find one model to have the right angle allen wrench.  🤔

r. burgen

Another mystery
:))BOB
image1.jpeg

On Dec 22, 2020, at 4:45 AM, Winston Linda Maberry <mabe1945@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Things like that intrigue me. I looked at tool boxes and tools in part manuals for 195,240,135,155, 169,186,220,226,250,336 and maybe otheres. There are variations of tools from one model to the other but I did not find one model to have the right angle allen wrench.  🤔

KC2GIU

Bob,

While looking thru a YM Parts Manual, I came across the Yanmar Tool Box with tools.  Not an allen 90-degree tool, but others in the kit as well.

Steve

r. burgen

So, it's a mystery.  Thanks for trying to solve it.
image1.jpeg
Merry Christmas 🎄 🚜
:))BOB

On Dec 25, 2020, at 1:00 PM, KC2GIU <kc2giu@...> wrote:

Bob,

While looking thru a YM Parts Manual, I came across the Yanmar Tool Box with tools.  Not an allen 90-degree tool, but others in the kit as well.

Steve <dummyfile.0.part>