Topics

Yanmar tractors in action - videos on the web #yanmar

KC2GIU

Yanmar Community,

This is the time of year being snowed in and less seat time other than mowing the white stuff around.

I really like to watch other people with YM, F, FX, AF machines go at it around the farm or in very clever ways for a new usefulness I had never realized.

To start off this thread a very useful YM1510D is showing it's true worth.

Using a single bottom plow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBOhUMsHLQ

Using a homemade harrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0S3_9R7z3g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6fEnXIY_g

Using a Potato Harvester.  I've never seen one like this before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asn-XYG9ezs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXblk2qFVKw

Using a cultivator, like a tiller.  Also demonstrates how the Power Shift works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dalk5WWOYXs

How to make your own front weights for a YM machine.  NICE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pc-gPII0A

Fun in the snow pulling several toboggans and kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpKSRLBbU8

Using skeleton arms to toss cut grass in the air.  Wildest thing I've seen in awhile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS-Pm909VFM

BMaverick

Amazing what you can do with a YANMAR.

Seems there are CLEVER people in the world who can take the 2-wheel walk-behind Yanmars and make them into a full 4-wheel tractor, including, 3PT and life, reverse and steering!

Both of these machines have the Yanmars YA, YC, YK or YS type setup pulling 2 and 3 ganged bottom plows!  Impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPxb8LFeBDY

Indeed, this makes the Yanmar SCUT machines look too huge.

BMaverick
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

tomkat685@...

So this is the type of work that the "rice paddy" Yanmars were built for and excelled at!
Constant work in muck, mire and water.