Topics

YM200-HK, YM206-HK Parts Manual

Entangled

In searching part numbers for my Yanmar FX20D I ran across an English parts manual for the Yanmar YM200-HK and YM206-HK tractors.

I cannot find any information on these tractors and wondered if it should be added to the resources.

The manual is in English, is a good reproduction and includes an electrical diagram.

Thanks, Rich

KC2GIU

Rich,

We do have the YM200HK and YM206HK parts manual, but thought these were UK YM 3-digit machines.  IS it possible the FX20(D) are really the machines? Or share the same engine?

Number wise for the F-FX Series, the near numbers of F14 & F15 are in our manuals section here.

The key to finding manuals are knowing their NPC number.  For example, F24/FX24 is NPC-1565.

The F-FX Series are a hard lot to find documentation.

Thanks!

Steve

Entangled

I did look through the YM 200, 206 - HK parts manual and the tractors did not look that similar to my FX20D.  I did notice that some of the part numbers are the same for both tractors.
I would expect that as a way of  saving costs for a large manufacturer.  I also found the same parts on the Yanmar Cub Cadet tractors and certain John Deer models.  The John Deer part numbers were totally different but the illustrated parts breakdowns were almost identical.  This certainly offers us another avenue to order parts through as I ended up ordering Cub Cadet parts.

Rich