YM236, 3T75HA-A motor

tonybb64@...

Hi guys, wondering if anyone one would have any info on this little tractor, it was a barn find a couple of months ago here in Aus, only has a genuine 644 hrs on it and is in very good original condition with a cabin on it, I managed to get a parts manual for it but it’s very had to get parts for, managed to get a water pump, thermostat and housing and 2 of 3 hoses I needed, motors runs perfect but just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? Regards Tony, in Australia.

BMaverick

Tony,

Welcome to the community. :)

You do have a rare YM model.  And I not certain if your YM 3-digit machine was both US/Canada and UK import, or just a UK model import.

If a UK import only, then it's limited on info all around.  However, don't fret, many of the other models share parts and the 3T75H engines are used in other tractors and excavators, like the Yanmar YB Series.

As for parts, here in the USA, we have a strong support base.  There is a section on the site here under the WIKI > RESOURCE PAGE.  Scroll thru and look for the parts section.  We do have a few global resources too.  Should you have a good AU parts resource, we would be glad to add them.

BMaverick
--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.