Topics

YM 2610 For Sale

Dan Lindstrom

BMaverick

Dan,

I was able to locate your company web address.  marshallbid.com

Like you website asks, We are requiring existing bidders to verify their email address with us. Our community TOS asks likewise for dealers and sellers of used equipment.

5) Dealers and Parts suppliers MUST have their name, business address, phone and email in their email tag line of every message.
(Note: this is an update over the old Yahoo requirement as GroupsIO is handled differently.  This also helps folks to reach out to our dealers and parts suppliers. Other tractor forums are just like this as well.)

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Dan Lindstrom

The auctioneer is not my company. I was aware of the tractor because I saw it on their site and thought it might be of interest.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021, 6:15 PM BMaverick <bmaverick@...> wrote:
Dan,

I was able to locate your company web address.  marshallbid.com

Like you website asks, We are requiring existing bidders to verify their email address with us. Our community TOS asks likewise for dealers and sellers of used equipment.

5) Dealers and Parts suppliers MUST have their name, business address, phone and email in their email tag line of every message.
(Note: this is an update over the old Yahoo requirement as GroupsIO is handled differently.  This also helps folks to reach out to our dealers and parts suppliers. Other tractor forums are just like this as well.)

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

BMaverick

Dan,

Thanks for the feedback. :)

There wasn't much to go by on the posting.

I do have a YM2610.  It's a very close sibling to the JD850.  The machine sounded really well for not being reconditioned.  It shows how well a seasoned Yanmar holds up over the years.

And thank you for sharing.

BMaverick

--
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.